Can't Sleep
Its 03:39am in the morning, I can't sleep, its cause I still keep thinking about her, I can't never stop thinking about her, she is my love, my life and my everything, there was once a time that she thought she was pregnant, but then, she wasn't and only I know about it, but I would raise that baby as my own with her and I don't care if her parents hate me and think that I was the real father of that child.
I got the things she likes, the things that she would wear, I love her soo much and I'll do anything for her, I would sacrifice everything just to be with her forever, my life is empty without her, my heart is crying and bleeding without her heart near mine, wish that she didn't left me, wish that we would be together again, she wants me to leave her for a couple of days or weeks, but I'm giving her more, I'm going to be dead to people till her birthday on February 2nd, and she will be 18, till then, my life will be dark till she is here with me to revive my dead bleeding broken heart, till the day I meet her again, I think my blog will be dead.
Boo, if u read this just remember that I will love u always and forever till my soul in not in my body, I love u my soulmate<3>