12/9/201012/9/2010
I had a joyful time since my last update at 9/9/2010 went for a road trip lakeside one of the furthest kampong in Indonesia, my mum’s sister’s house is in the inner side of lakeside, and we took 12hours to reach there, we had a lot of problems like traffic jams and kept going the wrong ways a lot of time cause to we were not familiar with the way there and in the car we all were cramp cause there were like ten people in one car and bags, and even though I’m sitting at the front seat, it was still cramp, and today we went to one of the holy places, and we prayed for forgiveness and a lot of other things, and before going in, dad bought me a shirt, cause I was just wearing singlet and my boxers can be seen, huhu=3 it was fun and the place was big and kind of awesome, but still, a lot of people was looking at me cause of what I was wearing=3
Then, 2nights before on 10/9/2010, I get to call her and talk to her on the phone and wished her selamat hari raya, then we talked about her day and how was her jalan raye, and the funny thing is when I called her with my dad’s indo number she and her cousin said and thought that the call was from Thailand=3 then when she heard my voice she was very happy to hear from me=3 I think that she really misses me=3 I miss her so much, and she told me she was still sick but has recovered a little bit, then her phone died while we were talking, she called me back when she reached home, and she kept asking me about the punishment that Ijah wanted to give her for cutting her hair, and I knew about it, but I didn’t want to tell her what it is=3 huhu=3 I want Ijah to tell her the punishment herself, then after 30mins of talking she wanted to sleep, then after ending the conversation, I continued watching movies on my lappy then I didn’t realize that I fell asleep=3